Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Friday, July 25, 2008

Its those times i have with you guys , that i treasure the most .
Ily beaches/peaches .

Today was really fun :)
Had class party for celebrating the whole indian dance thing .
Mohana bought us a cake , and gave some candy crap .
Next week we're getting pizza !
Then after school , peaches/beaches.
(Rasey,Gracia,Lex,Lian&I)
went to Lians house to swim :)
So yayy lahhh ! I havent been swimming in foreever .
Super happy :)
before that we went to Kfc for lunch :)
Swimming was so much fun , but there was this really annoying
security guard , who said we couldnt swim in like t-shirts .
& he even said our brains are full of shit .
wtf lah .
i was like " Noooo , YOUR brains are full of shit "
Shit head . but we ignored him anyway ,
So much funn lahh :) finally a day with just the beaches / peaches !
Man i love you guys loads .
I dont know waht i'd do without you .
Played water like mad , and piggy back here & there .
then we went up to Lians house ,
Bathed , watched some tv, played Piano :)
I rock at Piano okay ,
Even rasey says im musical inclined ! HAHHAHHAH ; D
Im so talented mann ! teehee ; D
The only bad thing about Lians house is that
THERE IS NO FREAGGING FOOD .
hahahahha ; D well cas she just moved in . but still .
I NEEEEEEEED FOOD .
all she gave me was some really gross coconut yoghurt .
HOW GROSSS !
GET SOME FOOD EEEEELAINNEE !
then we watched sleepover .
then trained home with Gracious :)
Man , Thanks for the wonderful day beaches !
& Hunfunbun ! Im sorry I didnt lunch with you today :)
2 more days baby !
PICTURES !

Elaines house !


you make me laugh you make me cry ,
But i guess thats both i'll have to buy .

( christopher lee is the sex)

No comments: