HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLEYAUYAU ! :)
& though you're far away in Perth .
Just to let you know , IMISSYOULOADS.
gahhh , and i cant wait for you to come back in september ! :)
hahaahah ; D
I just talked to YauYau on the phone .
Cant believe shes in Australia .
felt like she was next door or something .
Felt good to hear her voice after so long :(
Cant wait to see her sooonnnn !
Anyway , had training after school today .
first training after a week ish .
So tiring , bloody ms limm made us do some sprinting shit .
I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK OOGAYE :(
then mrt-ed home with Elaine .
so weird lahhh , normally her mom comes to pick her .
Since she's so freagging spoiled .
But she moved so yeah ! ahhaah ; D
we were pretending to be emo on the train ,
and not talk to each other at all .
But ofcourse , Elaine couldnt help talking to the wonderful me :)
She just had to pok me and ATTEMPT TO GET MY ATTENTION:)
Loser .
& I cant wait for tomorow :)
Going to watch PromNight with
steph,wendy,jojo,lex,Gracia&Lians,
I dont know who else lah .
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
I CANT WAIT YEOW ! SO EXCITED .
Fatso said its extremly scaryy !
WHEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
& thanks my hunnybunny for the letter :)
I really liked it !
Hopeyoulikedmine:)
Okay , DINNERR TIME !
bye !
& to steph and marie ,
I THINK YOU GUYS BROKE MY RIBS FROM SITTING ON ME TODAY :(
YOU PEOPLE ARENT EXACTLY THE LIGHTEST OF THINGS .
FATTTTIEEEESSSSSS ! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment