Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Went t a fashion show by Tweety ; as in like Tweety bird !
So cool :) Mommy ; Pat; Pat's mommay ; Pat's Niece and Nephew & I went tgt .
It was at bugis : 0 at the fountain there ! So bloody hot lahh !
I started sweating like crazaye before the show started ! Lols;)
But it was Nice lahh !
& i saw this chong qing guy , ahhah:) He's gross in person .
& this eeleen girl , the bad girl from Shou zu , haha:)
She looks the samee !
& omg ; i saw felicia chin! she was the spokesmodel for tweety
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
She's damn pretty in reall lifeee ! haha :)
Last time i use t think she's super ugly cas she like nv wear make up one
But now she's damn prettttyyy :))))))

Kay ! Pictureeeeeeees !
Felicia Chinnn !this is for ma boyfriend !Like in love with her. (speaking of the grossgirl)
I was looking through my phone and found this ! Ewwwwwwwzxzxzx !

Hahahah :)
Im talking t alex on the phone now !
Poor youu dearr ! I'LL TAKE YOU BACK ! HAHA :)
i wont ever dump you lahh girlfriend !
I'll love youu forever <3
Dont think about that _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ! FREAK;
Im here for yaa !!

You're all that matters

No comments: