Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I just finished packing for camp ! Wheeeeeeeeee :)
Stayed at home the whole day :(
But im going out later ! With MOMMY ! t eat dinner and stuff !
Anyway , Im really gonna miss FATTYRASEYTANN while im out at camp!
She's the only one of the beaches im not going t see cas she's not in Track!
Raseytan go quit hockey and join track now lah ! you irratating girl
& How dare you go for AK camp again ! BOOYOUUU !
after you&I come back we're going out! Lols:)
you better sms me or call me during ma campp! I'll be so bored ! :(
My phone wil be on , so sms me kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys : )


Super cute ! Loves girl !

Well;im going out now ! Byess !

It hurts if you havent noticed .

No comments: