Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more
Gah ; i hate to admit this
but im missing fatt RASEY TAN loads !
I havent seen her since like the last week of school ;
& i BARELY saw her during last week of school !
Cas she had stupid hockey competition : (
and ; she had AK camp first week of holidays , then Second week .
She busy busy busy , and today she has some wedding !
Yesterday , after training she said she had t go some AK thing again
and me and Gracia were like thinking we should go all the way down t pasir ris
and accompany her all the way t her AK there , then leave !
hahahah :) just t see her lehhh ! lols ; )
RASEY TAN , YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND SEE ME
BEFORE I COMPLETELY FORGET YOU DEAR ! lols ; )
IM MORE IMPORTANT THAN AK EXCUSE ME !
I MISS RASEYFATTAN ! (loveyoumostgirl)
: (
No comments:
Post a Comment