Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Zmg , you really needa life .
I dont know what the hell is wrong with youu .
If it bothers you soo much , then lets just end it .
I dont want this to be all lies , and hate .
Dont try to protect yourself only ,
and try to make me take the blame .
I dont need your shit .
I rather you stay out of my life ,
How self centred can you be ?
Have you everr for once thought about anyone else other than yourself ?
Like seriously , i dont need this .
I dont need fake memories .
& i certainly dont want YOU in my memory .
Damnyouu .
Bunch of two faced beacheeess .
dont know how long more , i can take this .

TRAINING ROCKKKKED .
i broke pb !

& loser Elaine , cut her hair , and i cant wait to laugh at her tomorow :)
whoooots .
Tomorow is napha , so
GOOD
LUCK
BEACHESSSS

pay backs a bitch
Remember that .
kays , Got to go convince myself to study Maths .
Byees .

No comments: