Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on
I wish I could talk to you for a while
Miss you but I try not to cry
As time goes by .

Dearest Fat vera came to ma house to study today ,
Because she STUPIDLY left her chem notes in school !
so she came over , and shes likes so PEK CHEKK PO .
ahaahhha ; D , she said if i call her that again , she'd slap me : (
so meannnnnnnnn : (
i open house for her , then she liddat ! ahah ;D
and she's supperr fatt lahh ! she come my house ,
Eat pizza , then go to the kitchen , open the fridge and start taking
ALL the chocolates ! FAT PIG .
hahhhahah ; D and and and, TWILIGHT OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT !
its really short ! but really cool lahhhhhh .
THIS TIME IS REALLY , bella and edward in A ROOM TOGETHER .
ahahahahh ! and not differnt scenes from differnt shows put together !
stupid luhh! mannnnnnnnnn ! iloveit !



ILOVEEDWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3

No comments: