Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Morning was screwed up .
got scolded by Ms Lim for crap .
and bloody Mohana stand there and some extra freakk !
like wtf ? cant she get her own life ? loser .

I cried like throughout the whole pledge .
I think Ivy got scared . haha : D
couldnt control y'knows .
Not i want to cry one , it just flowed out .
hahhah : D

Friends are awesome though : )
they rock to the max .
lunched at J8 Pizza Hut !
with , Rasey , Elaine , Sherylynn and sam .
hahah : ) it was stupid .
i saw this guy who had really cool hair , through the glass door
so i said dman loudly " omg , that guys hair super nice ! "
then his friend looked at me , and laughed .
hopefully its not cas of what i said .

Then went to Poh Kim ! and got that awesome disc !
The convenant !
omg , its the most awesomeest show everrrr .
i love it i love it .
got like 4 hot guys in there . so awesome : )
Watching it now . i'll go find a picture luhs .

Anyway , im parentless right now .
Dad went to China , Mom in bali .
like hell .

I see you every day but
I'm too scared to go over

No comments: