Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You're oh oh oh
Like air I can't stop my breathing in
I'm weak and you're my medicine
I won't stop till I am under your skin

Mommy talked to Ms Lim todayye .
hahhhaah : D it was kinda scaryy : )
My leg still aching .
Sorry Group that i didnt help to finish up the Project .
sorry sorry : (
Stupid Elaine tan broke her stupid Nose ! hahaa :)
stupidest Loser on the Face of the Planet !
she say what , she fainted then she hit her nose on the table
so she blackout and fainted then when she woke up
blood everywhere ! HAHAHA : D losserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Stupid Lp is SmellyWelly .
hahahh : D cute lahh cute : D

No comments: