Yo! Delfina has just invaded into ASHLEY THIO JIA EN'S BLOG.
So, her blog rotted and died.
So, I'm being a real kind soul, helping her blog. Well, she DO NOT pay me for this alright (:
SEE! This is called volunteering to help, cause I can destroy her blog!
As you can see THIO JIA EN'S A SELF OBSESSED PERSON... So, she likes to take picture of herself. AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY. I think she's crazy. Haha.
Then I can call her a crazywoman! :D
Anyway, she went to BALI for a holiday ( She's a lucky freak, I SWEAR. ) and she enjoyed herself ALOT.
She does not miss anyone except me! :D
Kidding lah, she misses everyone on earth! EVEN HER DAD! NOT. :D
She hates some people. And she loves some people.
Okay, RANDOM.
She misses someone right now, and there's something flying in my room right now! Haha.
Oh, it's just a fly :D
So, she will blog like in 12345678987654321 years later.
SO, JUST WAIT, PEOPLE! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment