Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, June 17, 2007

HMMMM. im depreessed.. right now . so HAIII > !!sians. !!
anyways. yesterday i went to my daddys house, HAHAHA : D.
hmm damn funny . the POOL is so nice !!

this is what i see once i open my eyes in bed. YEAH its no guy AHHAHA : D
so we got bored so we played hide and seek me dad and susan (maid) HHAA
I HID IN HERE YEAH . cool right ?
you THINK its big but actually

its SMALL. !
yes ! I FIT IN THERE OKAY !
haha. my dad walked past. he din think me AND my FATS could fit in there. so he din check .
in the end he gave up !
SO CUTE Lorr!!
oh then i slept over. then next day which is today .
i did holiday homework I GUAI horr !
then we watched a horror movie. something to do with god and saturn . ITS Like freaky .
then my dad told me this joke.
"there was this really bad flood .so this guy hes really holy in all. and believed in god ALOT.
so he prayed . " GOD GOD please help me !" so then a log came by then he just thought I SHALL wait fot GOD to save me ! so he prayed again " GOD GOD please save me !"
later a bunch of ppl on a boat came by . they asked him to come onto the boat. so he said NO THANKS ! im waiting for god to save me ! so he prayed again GOD GOD please come save me ! later a helicopter came by , the pilot said COME ON! IM HERE TO SAVE YOU ! then he said NO THANKS IM WAITING FOR GOD TO SAVE ME ! so he prayed again. GOD GOD please save me . THE flood got worse SO the man drowned AND DIEd.
so he went to heaven and when he met god. he asked him ! WHY DIN YOU SAVE ME ?
god said. I SENT YOU THE LOG you din take it I SENT YOU THE BOAT you din take it I SENT YOU THE HELICOPTER you din take it. HAHHA. yeah it isnt that funny .
but point iS.
god can make miricles happen . but he doesnt necessarily need to do it on his own . he sends angels to help him . YEAH well thats what my dad told me. HAHHA. might not make sense.
! SO yeah . well .
OH YEAH
happyee BIRTHDAY ADDIE !!!!!!!!! love ya loads !!!
TEEEHEE; DD!!
enjoy the song !

No comments: