Ashley ShabalaShabala Thio Jia En
Sixteen & getting old.
Trying to enjoy life while i still can.

Archives

Sunday, May 20, 2007

todayy... was OKAY !?? hmm... i woke up at 9:30 ... teehee:DDD.... i did the history and science essay until like what ? 5 pm? teeehhee:DDD stupid ah lian and i were like trying to BEAUTIFY the pictures we took that time we took during lunch.. i'll let you look at it later.. hai.. DO YOU KNOW WHATS STUFFED IN MY FREZER ?? its LOADS OF ICE CREAM !! wahhh.. i can be the icecream WOMEN !! teeehee: DDDnothing great happened todayyy.. haii. so sianss.
tomorow is the start of enrichment ..! WEEEHEE;DDD
so funn. but charity gonna split .. I SUSPECT THE REASON is cas WE ARE TOO ENTHU and they gotta tear us appartt.. CAS THEY ARE MULTI JEALOUS.. hahaaha. i know .. I AM A GUINUIESS.. okkk.. I DONO HOW TO SPELL THAT.. hahhahaa. ..OHH WHATEVER,.....
anyways.. gonna miss the other half of charityy;.. teehe:dddd .. let you check out the pics lahh !

THIS IS THE PIC ME AND AHLIAN BEAUTIFIED !!AHEM!! i did most of the work!

don ask me why im the only one looking away .. TEEHEE:DDD


THIS IS THE BUCKETS OF ICE CREAM I DISCOVERED !!WAHAAHAHH !!

im like the ICE CREAM GODDESS OR SOMETHING !! teehee:DDD

No comments: